- Several metrics recorded record numbers in March. In all cases, spot and derivatives volume for Q1 2021 surpassed the total 2020 volume.
- Total adjusted on-chain volume saw a slight decline of 2.2% to $577.2 billion in March.
- Adjusted on-chain volume of stablecoins plateaued at an all-time high of $384.3 billion in March.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes decreased by 7.8% to $1.06 trillion in March.
- Besides Binance, FTX was one of the only major exchanges to increase its spot market share in March.
News Source from TheBlockCrypto.com