- Despite February being the shortest month of the year, several metrics recorded new records.
- Total adjusted on-chain volume saw a moderate increase of 11.6% to a new all-time high of $590 billion.
- Adjusted on-chain volume of stablecoins increased by 24.9%, to a new all-time high of $381.9 billion.
- For the first time since July 2017, Ethereum miners revenue is on par with Bitcoin miners revenue at $1.36 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes increased by 25.7%, to a new all-time high of $1.153 trillion.
News Source from TheBlockCrypto.com